Saturday, November 15, 2008

music and miniatures

Christian had a recital at the high school Thursday night. There he is in the red shirt playing the trumpet!
We went to watch our neighbor's little girl Ellie ride her horse where she boards and there were these cute little mini's there.. my gosh, they got a lot of attention! Even Christian (who normally hangs out with the barn cats as he is NOT into horses!) was leading one around and having them jump over poles. It was pretty funny!

Sarah leading another mini, they really got their exercise!


Eloise riding her horse "Pico"




1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

I guess I didn't know Christian played the trumpet. All right!! What a cute mini and what a pretty pony. I bet that was a fun time!
xoxo to you all
Jenny and family

Saw your mom and dad and bro and sis-in-law a few days ago at a Legion dinner. It was so nice to see them. Your dad asked if I still had that hat. At first I wasn't sure what he was talking about. Then he said it was round and he must be talking about the black skull cap I used to have (or the skipper hat I guess?). I thought that was cute!