Liam came to visit
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Christian
Christian woke up with his eye swollen shut on Thursday morning (first picture) as a result a sinus infection that spread to his eye. He's at chad (children's hospital at dartmouth) until the infection is gone. I will write more later, I just wanted to let you all know what's going on.






Liam came to visit
Liam came to visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WOW Jen...that looks awful. I hope he's feeling better than he looks.
Give him a hug and tell him that people in North Carolina are thinking about him!
I have a lot of catching up to do. We've been offline since August and it seems I missed a lot!
How long do the docs think Christian will be in the hospital?
Eva
Oh Christian it looks like you went a few rounds. We hope you are feeling better. So how is the hospital food? When I was in the hospital after having the kids I used to get the pizza too! You are so brave!!!!
xoxo Jenny
Keep us updated.
That's great that you get to go home today Christian! You must be really tough! We hope you are feeling better really soon!
Post a Comment