plus some pictures of my very tired Sarah.. she gets VERY silly when tired! (gotta love vacation week and not having to worry about the next day very much!!!)My brother Randy and family came to visit too. (the boys got some great ski time in and even made a trip to Killington resort, what a treat!!!)Sarah loves her Aunt Wendy (playing the twilight game on the couch!) Only in our house would a rabbit be hanging out with the dog!!! Other pics include the kids trying to pick each other up.. I think Cody won. He even picked up Eric! Crazy!!!
more pics to come!

1 comment:
Wow you kids are getting so big. I hope you continue to enjoy your vacation week. Wish we could come and visit you! That is cute of the rabbit and the dog. Bandit is the same way around other animals. Take care and thanks for the pictures of your sillies! Sarah I get really silly when tired too!!!!
xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment