on our way.. the beginning of a 16 hour drive to South Carolina.. they were pretty excited!
My Dad. You may think I'm a cruel daughter, but look! He's not shy!! :)
our first day on the beach
:)
While in Myrtle Beach you must go mini golfing...
Broadway at the beach. Nice top Christian!!
at the nascar park
more mini golf.. at the nascar park. The kids are posing by "their" sign. :)
Our arrival at Patriot's Point (in Charleston, SC) , a museum consisting of a naval aircraft carrier, Vietnam camp and submarine that we took the boys to while on our vacation in SC.
A replica of a US camp during the war in Vietnam.
getting ready to go aboard the USS Yorktown, a naval carrier that served in WWII
Captain Cody!
I caught Christian when he wasn't looking.. he's my handsome boy
One of the many steep ladders we climbed on the USS Yorktown. I'm getting braver with age! :)
someone knew what all of those gadgets were used for.. crazy!
goofing off in one of the carrier's kitchens...
Cody and Christian before going into the submarine
Christian in the submarine at Patriot's Point.
some kids were putting off fireworks on the beach and this was our view from the sixteenth floor.
on the way home..:)
one of the many signs leading up to "South of the Border", a real cheesy place to visit (but a must see of course!) on the border of NC and SC. Everyone gets excited on the way down when they start seeing the Pedro signs! (these were taken on the way home though, so we were all sad!)
Pedro
We drove through DC on the way home.. oh if there was only time to stop in!! Someday!

1 comment:
They were great!! Your dad - that has to be blown up into a poster or something, maybe a postcard! I think I remember Pedro, eating at a Mexican rest. with you guys when I went down with you? Those are still some of my favorite memories of my youth Jenny. Spending time with you and your family. It meant and still means so much to me. Christian sure is a handsome boy. I need one of those! You too, have a beautiful family. Count your blessings!! xoxoJenny miss you
Post a Comment