Kit and I. Sarah took some pictures of us. She could not go on the ride this time as the horse she borrows "Figgy", (pics of him from Oct or Nov of 09) has not returned from his owners yet, when he does Sarah can join us more.
Our buddies arrive.. a neighbor/friend and also our vet Kirsten on "Monkey" and her daughter on "spotty-bell" along with Kit and I posing for a picture before our trail ride.
off we go to pick up one more friend and then onto the trails. Kit could keep pace better this time. No more wanting to get in the front and he even allowed another horse to be close next to him without kicking. Every time we go he gets better and better and I get more comfortable! (but not too comfortable of course!):)

1 comment:
You look great up there Jenny! I'm so proud of you. It will be special when you get to go out with Sarah :)
xooxJenny
Post a Comment