Thursday, July 29, 2010

a whole bunch of pictures!!


We went camping with our dear friends at White Lake St. Park

jelly-bean head!!!






These below were taken at Union Village Dam, not far from where Sarah takes riding lessons. We had a picnic and waded in the river, played on the playground and played football along with Sally! :)(2 different occasions.. Christian, Sally and I went for a walk during one of Sarah's lessons one day.)


My boys!!!






Kit is 13!

homemade horse cookies made by Sarah for the bday boy. :) Look at that tongue! Too funny!!!





"Felicity" the newest calf at the farm.

More garden photos....

1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

What beautiful pictures. Christian is your dog on a leash??? Your boys are cute Jenny! Eric is silly swinging like that :) I really love your garden pictures. I need some more around here like that. Give Kit a "happy birthday hug" from us all ok? Happy riding Sarah. Love you Jenny and family! xoxo