Sunday, March 6, 2011

Vacation!


We made it to Universal Orlando!! A surprise Christmas give from Dad. Even Mom didn't know about it!! VERY EXCITING!!! Thanks Eric for a wondeful trip. We really needed it!!!

Christian by the pool at our hotel. The weather was GORGEOUS.. WAAAAA!!! I wanna go back!!! If only just to dip in the pool and eat an orange..the fruit was the BEST!!

From the movie

Big T-Rex at Jurassic Park

I (the dry one) took the picture of them after they got off of a river rapids ride!!

After going on the "revenge of the mummy" ride!

english breakfast at the three broomsticks. Mostly very tasty (except for the blood sausage.. YUCK!!!) :)

the ceiling of the three broomsticks restaurant



Christian at Ollivander's wand shop

Sarah had her hair wrapped while we were in Florida


1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

Wow what a surprise!!! I'm so glad you got to go! It looks like you had a blast. Georgia and Josie would just LOVE all of that Harry Potter stuff. Your hotel looks so pretty. What one is that? We have YET to go on a REAL vacation. It must just feel so nice to escape "life" and put your feet up (or dip them in the pool!). I'm VERY glad you got to go and VERY glad you have a cool husband/dad that did that for you all. I'll have to go on facebook and look at some more pictures!!
xoxo to you all,
Jenny
By the way- is winter EVER going to end???