Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lancaster Fair 2011


Labor Day weekend every year we head to the Lancaster (NH) Fair with our friends the Fleming Family. My friend Nancy Fleming's family own the Tullando Farm in our town and it's such a treat to go see their booth at this fair. Also, watching the little Tullar girls show their cattle is so much fun!! We enjoy this fair.. it's our favorite!! This year the girls did the rides and the boys ATE. We all enjoyed the many agricultural exhibits and each other's company. :)

silly girls!

A horse show

A Percheron ready to go! He knows he's gorgeous. :)

Nate Tullar going through the course with his oxen

One of the Tullar girls (left) and a friend at the cow costume contest!

Sarah and Shannon with pose with the Tullando Farm Oxen

1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

I wanna go I wanna go I wanna go!! That looks like a good one. Someday I will have an oxen team. Looks so fun. Love the girls all dressed up with their hippy cow! So cute!! love to you all.
xoxo Jenny