The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
My New York Pal Jenny sent this to me:
www.jennyandbradplus3.blogspot.com tagged me!!! NOW.. six NON IMPORTANT (NON being the important part!!!) things/habits/and quirks about me.. this should be easy and there are a lot more than six!!!! Here we go!!!! :
1) I worry too much
2) I eat too many sweets
3) I would stay in my pj's all day if I could
4) I like to make sure all the doorhandles are wiped at home and in the classroom (this is good though, right??)
5) I listen for when the kids go in the bathroom and if I don't hear the water running I make them to back and wash their hands. (hey, we've been pretty healthy all year and I bet this has something to do with it along with #4, right??)
and last but certainly not least 6) I get flaky, especially under pressure, then something even flaker may come out of my mouth!!!..as most of you already know!!!
These are almost too embarassing to post, but I was honest and did all six!! Like I said, there are more than six as I'm sure is true for most of us!!! FUN STUFF!!!!
I do not know ANY other bloggers to tag, so I guess it ends with me until someone creates a new blog!!!!
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment