Friday, February 8, 2008

Snowday.... AGAIN!

SMILE!!! You're almost done!!! of course about five minutes after he finished, a snowplow went by and blocked the entrance to the driveway!!
Here they are in the snow! Sarah is not too happy here though because Christian stepped in her snow angel.... :) and Christian.. where is your hat?????

Kit nosing around for some hay under all of that snow. He JUST got done rolling (as you can see..)which I missed.. I need to get a shot of that because it is quite comical! Christian and Daddy keeping him company.. The baby's love having their heads scratched, especially right around their sprouting horns! Of course we got loads of kisses too.. on our pants, coats, mittens and even the camera!! A couple of mama devons looking on in the background..





Kit's roomies.... Baby Devons.. aren't they cute?




"I am finally outside now, but mom.. what are you doing with that camera, is there a goody in there somewhere???" Kit kept walking towards me as I tried to get a shot of him.. he's such a clown!! I think he is the most curious guy I've ever seen.. too funny!!!





Another SNOW DAY!! I don't think we have had a full week of school in three weeks! We got a lot more snow this time (wed. night into Thurs.) and lost power for a few hours. When we got up, we went outside to play a bit (the four of us had a little snowball fight and I think the kids won!) and took a picture of the kids in all of the white stuff.. Daddy got the driveway done, then we decided to walk down to the barn and spend more time there and we had fun! We took some pictures while there too. This is Kit's friend "shadow" the barn cat!! Shadow hangs around kit's stall and keeps him company. He also keeps US company by running over for a pat as soon as we arrive at the barn. He is usually the first one to greet us when we walk inside, apart from Kit's nickering that we hear as we are walking in! "HEY!! Get out of the way Shadow!! Mom is trying to let me out!!!"






1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

Jenny such cute pictures. We certainly have had more snow this year than in years past.
Dontcha hate that Eric- when the plows go by!!

I want to meet your horse and those cute cute cows. Wish I had some cows to milk, I miss it.

Jenny you certaily have some issues to take care of. You sound wayyyyy toooo flaaaky!!! KIDDING! I wipe handles too- nobody knows. I also catch sneaky kids that "say" they washed their hands!!! Too funny.
xoxo Jenny