I managed to get a couple of pictures on here. I tried for more but it would not work, I'm lucky I got these! Here is a picture of Sarah with friends Shannon and Liam on children's day at church. They were presented with their Bibles that day and the children hosted the service with singing and poems. Christian recieved his Bible last year, he did however read a poem.
A very nice service! June has been a busy month here (surprise, surprise!) We've been out of school now for a couple of weeks and we've really filled up the time. Christian has started golf lessons and Sarah started horseback riding lessons a couple of weeks before school let out. Eric surprised me with new kitchen plans so we have been taking out all of the dishes and food and putting it in the dining room. All of the old cabinets are gone now and the walls are bare waiting for my new hickory cabinets! Very exciting. New coutnertops are coming, the cast iron sink is already here and Eric took me shopping to pick out a new dish washer and over the stove mircowave. I can't wait until it's done! The house is coming along. Flooring will be next.... I still have not picked it out. I will post pictures when it's done!

1 comment:
Jenny what a sweetheart Eric is. I'm so excited about your new kitchen. You must be thrilled. I can't wait to see the pictures- hickory cabinets, new counters, appliances, cast iron sink- beautiful!! Christian you are so lucky to have gotten a new pool. What a surprise. I wish we had a pool. You guys enjoy it and stay cool. xoxo Jenny (and the rest of the gang)
Post a Comment