I guess I uploaded these pictures backwards! Here she is un-tacking her lesson horse "pie" Walking back up to the barn
here she is riding around the ring, the instructor asked her to go into a trot when she turned the corner, then stop, darn tree was in my way! I did get to see her post though, she's doing great. She was all smiles when she saw me at the top of the hill while she was coming up (parents really aren't suppose to stay, but towards the end of the lesson we can stay at the top of the hill and watch from up there).
Sarah you look like a pro. You have great posture, your heels are down, your hands look great. I'm so proud of you. Wish we could all ride together sometime!! Wouldn't that be fun. xoxo Jenny
1 comment:
Sarah you look like a pro. You have great posture, your heels are down, your hands look great. I'm so proud of you. Wish we could all ride together sometime!! Wouldn't that be fun.
xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment