We decided to put off our fireworks last night that we bought in Myrtle Beach! I tried out my "fireworks" setting on my new camera and it seemed to work pretty well! The kids really enjoyed themselves too. Sarah was gone all day with a friend and Christian had company at night time for a sleepover. Sam joined in the fun. When Sarah got home we ordered a pizza, did the fireworks then they had some fun in the pool for a night time swim.
We were sitting in Eric's truck and I put the music on loud. Here are the kids, striking a pose!
Christian and his friend Sam goofing around in the pool
Wow what a night you had. Your own fireworks. That is too cool. Once again I am so jealous of that pool. Thanks for the birthday and anniversary wish!! xoxo Jenny
1 comment:
Wow what a night you had. Your own fireworks. That is too cool. Once again I am so jealous of that pool. Thanks for the birthday and anniversary wish!! xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment