Sunday, August 17, 2008

catching up!

Kit and I
Eric's Mom came over for a fun visit. She gave Sarah and I some lessons on Kit and now we feel much more comfortable riding him. I can recognize all of his gaits now and know how to ask for them. I even have a favorite: the running walk. She also was here for the farrier's visit. Kit, being a Tennessee Walker, has an extended gait and his feet need to be done just so or he trips, then it can get dangerous. Our farrier did a great job. Donna asked for "little teacups" for his hooves and they look just like that. Check out our farriers website here: www.vermontgypsyhorses.com. He and his wife have some beautiful horses!


The kids with their grandma.


My brother Randy and his family came for a nice visit too ... here is Christian and Sarah with their Uncle. (Christian says "ZERO!" Uncle Randy!)




Uncle Randy and Aunt Wendy (with a pickle!) Wendy and I went to the annual flea market in our town which is a big event held on "the green". This year there was a produce and farm goods tent set up and Wendy found a lady there selling these amazing pickles.. my mouth is watering just writing about them! We have a great time at this annual event.




Christian and Sarah with their cousin Zachary.





1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

Yay! I'm so glad that things are going better with Kit. Georgia thinks he is beautiful, and he is. I bet you had a couple great visits!
xoxo jenny and family