It's not the best shot, but here is Eric on the zip-line over at our friend Nancy's brother and sister-in-laws house. (with Shadow the dog chasing!) Christian went on it a couple of times over the summer too, it's quite a long one and you drop into the water. I'm too chicken to try it ! :)
After the zip-line!
Here they are on the first day of school! We started August 25th. It was a good first week! Christian started the sixth grade this year in a new building (middle school!) and Sarah started third grade.
Here is the picture of Sarah's big pumpkin that I could not get on here last time....
Come on Jenny I need to see a picture of you on the zip-line too!! I hope your pumpkin wins Sarah! You look adorable with your friends. Both of you (acutally Jen you too) have a great school year!!! xoxo Jenny
1 comment:
Come on Jenny I need to see a picture of you on the zip-line too!! I hope your pumpkin wins Sarah! You look adorable with your friends. Both of you (acutally Jen you too) have a great school year!!!
xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment