We went to the Lancaster (NH) fair last weekend with our good friends Mike, Nancy and their children. We got to see their kids participate in the argiculture part of the fair with holstein cows from their family farm. It was a great time! This fair has a lot of agriculture which is my thing for the fair! We got a gorgeous day too, not hot and it was sunny. I've had the pictures for a week, but with school in full swing I hadn't had a chance to upload them. It's a rainy Saturday here in NH, so I thought I would give it a whirl! It didn't seem to take as long this time either and everything worked okay, so I took advantage!!! The last few times I've posted I ran into problems.. slow, would not upload etc. I had good luck this time! :)
Sarah on daddy's shoulders at the fair (quite the patriotic shot with the flag !)
Friends! Sarah, Shannon, Liam and Christian
Shannon and Sarah decided to go on this CRAZY ride! They are up there somewhere...
Shannon and Sarah when the ride was through!
Shannon and Liam with family at the "cow costume" contest. Their family owns a farm in our town and the kids went this year with their cousins to show. We missed the regular show they were in but we got to see the costume show!! They did"horses" with their riders! They got best in show! :) They did very well in the regular showings too. Good job kids!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow Sarah you are brave. Sarah I think that looks fun. That baby cow is soooo cute.
love
Georgia and Josie
Post a Comment