Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our Weekend

I uploaded pics backwards once again!!! We pretty much stayed in today after church, ordered some chinese food and I took a nap which was heavenly!!! I have been fighting a cold, so it was much needed! We played around with the pets a bit. It was such a rainy weekend, Sally, our pup just had to get some energy out and poor felix was involved. Here they are and Felix is NOT happy! BUT he is finally sticking up for himself, which he has never done before. He has been doing nothing but running from Sally ever since we got her, so I think in order for them to be in the same room he's got to fight, the poor thing! Yesterday, my birthday, we went out and had a great day. Thanks to my family for taking me out to eat and shopping. Thanks honey for the riding boots, I love (and needed!) them. Thanks for all of the cards and greetings from everyone too!!! Jenny B. put a post on her blog on my day too... it's so sweet! Check it out at www.jennyandbradplus3.blogspot.com
September 27, 2008



While the cake was baking Sarah was having Sally roll over, she'll do just about anything for a biscuit! (Hey Daddy.. whatcha reading in the background?!)


After we went out for a day of shopping and lunch Sarah and Daddy made my cake (chocolate with turquoise frosting!!!) It turned out yummy. Thanks you two! We had my favorite ice cream with it.. Ben and Jerry's coffee... :)





Christian made scrambled eggs for my birthday breakfast!

2 comments:

heavenly bliss said...

I hope you had a great day Jenny. You have a great family for taking such good care of you. Hope your cold is getting better.

As for the background of my blog. If you visit www.cutestblogontheblock.com (let me know if you get it to work because it is NOT for me lately) you can follow directions from there. If you don't understand them just let me know. It took a while for me to figure them out.

xoxo Jenny

heavenly bliss said...

ooops actually it is
www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

hope it works!!