Monday, December 8, 2008

Decorating


We did some decorating over the weekend...we put up two trees, an artificial one upstairs and the real one down in the living room. It smells so good! Here is Christian cutting it down. It was Christian's turn to put up the angel this year.
Sally's first Christmas!




Christian took this picture of the artificial tree upstairs. He "borrowed" my camera tonight and when I looked at the pictures after he was in bed, this was on there, along with a picture of a half eaten pizza, the fire in the woodstove and several of the sleeping dog! :)

2 comments:

heavenly bliss said...

They look so pretty. The torch was passed to Christian this year. How special!! How are things going with Sally? She looks like she is fitting in quite well. Our cards are going to be pushing it as well. We don't yet have "the picture" yet either!
Good luck Jenny.
xoxo Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey there, friend...
The trees look wonderful!! I wish I could have a real tree, but Sammie has been allergic all her life, so now that I have Arissa and she's showing some different allergies, we've just decided to keep the artificial!
I love how Christian "borrowed" your camera and the pics you found on it. Sounds like Arissa! I see lots of her close ups and up her nose a LOT! lol Or pics of whatever happens to be on tv!
Anyhow..just stopping by to wish you all a great weekend!
Sending tons of love..
Eva