Monday, December 22, 2008

more birthday... more snow!

We managed to have Sarah's birthday party with some of her school friends despite the bad weather and not to mention Sarah had a fever on Thursday and Friday! She felt better by Saturday morning, but we were hammered with snow Friday night. I didn't want to re-schedule, so I put the truck in four wheel drive and headed to the bowling alley with a vehicle full of jolly girls! A fun time was had by them all. On Sunday another storm hit, this one bigger. Church was cancelled so we spent the morning at the farm. It snowed all day and night. We had breakfast at the farm, then the kids went sledding there on their big hill. It was so cold!
Eric borrowed the tractor to plow our driveway.

nice form Sarah!


pizza time



Making a wish... again!





1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

You have no idea how much Georgia wishes she could have been there!! I'm glad you had a fun day!
xoxo Jenny