
The team won the Hanover Tournament that went on during our February school vacation. Christian was hoping for the black tee-shirt.. we have a few white ones, the black ones are just for the champs.. yay!!! The team was just thrilled! Here is Christian with coach. :)

Here they are just after receiving their metals. Look how happy they are! (Christian end, right)

The team went out for pizza after the big win! Here are Christian (with his 4th piece of pizza) and Sarah with their pal's Liam and Shan.

In the tunnel together. We couldn't get Sally to turn around AND stay, so here is a cute "butt" shot!

On Saturday we were invited to a sledding party at one of my former pre-school students house (and also a neighbor). The hill was huge and the snow was covered in ice since it rained all day on Friday then froze overnight. Sarah came down the hill with Daddy.

Here comes Christian
1 comment:
Woo Hoo I am so proud of you! You do look really happy. It is fun to be the champ isn't it?
Jenny I love your book shelf. (I realize you have shelfari-I had that one first but then changed it...that is the "shelf" you were talking about!) I never read for myself...besides text books. I'm going to take your advice and read some of them.
xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment