
Sarah got to go on her first ride of the year on St. Patrick's Day. Here she is afterwards getting a kiss. Mommy said "tell Kit to kiss you, you're Irish!", so here she is getting her kiss and smiling really big. Sarah rode yesterday too. The weather was just gorgeous! Today we were back into cooler temps, but spring is here! Mommy's feet hurt from running along beside..Sarah cannot ride on her own b/c the fields are way too muddy (and still snowy in places too. ) so we had to go down the road. Kit was so happy to be out though and it went well!!

We went to our neighbors house to play on their flat, clean driveway. (ours still has ice/snow.. our neighbors gets more sunlight so it's nice and dry too!) Sarah brought her bike and Christian brought his basketball. Daddy brought over the hoop and we got a nice taste of some warmer weather activities!! This was taken last week, and most of the snow is gone now. (Thank goodness!)

making a shot !

Sarah with her little snow man. (what a cute cherry-tomato nose!) The last snow man of winter.
2 comments:
Oh I'm glad you got to ride - we won't be here for a while. I can't wait to get back on. I love the snowman. We don't have any snow here but it still hasn't been great weather. The end of this week is supposed to be nice. Hopefully these kids will be able to spend some time outside.
xoxo Jenny
Hi Jenny! My sister had her baby early this morning and she was 7lb 5oz. That is all I know at the moment and I'll let you know when I hear more!
Post a Comment