Sally fetches the baseballs and brings them back too.. thank goodness because that used to be my job! Thanks Sal! :)
Friends
Daddy and Mommy even got a chance to ride this week and this weekend too....even though my back was hurting some this past week.. I think it's from lifting pre-schoolers! (my choice!).. it took some effort to get in that saddle! Kit has gotten loads of attention lately and he's loving it. Sally also got sprayed by a skunk on Thursday night (at close range!) so that didn't help my back either. Eric and I had to clean the floors, kitchen cabinets, furniture etc to try and get rid of the smell. It got through the whole downstairs just from having her in here! What a mess! Sally is getting lots of baths with peroxide, bakingsoda and soap. (tomato sauce must be an old wives tale as that didn't work at all!)
We dyed eggs tonight to get ready for the bunny.. pretty color choices Sarah!
Nice Christian. I wonder where that one will end up tomorrow morning?
I hope you had a nice Easter. It was busy around here as usual. It must be nice to give that horse attention. Mine are so neglected. We NEED to get out there. It is so hard with the baby and all. What an awesome dog! I wish ours would retrieve the balls. Good luck preparing for baseball!! Jenny I hope your back is feeling better. There is nothing worse than a sore back. xoxo Jenny and family
1 comment:
I hope you had a nice Easter. It was busy around here as usual. It must be nice to give that horse attention. Mine are so neglected. We NEED to get out there. It is so hard with the baby and all. What an awesome dog! I wish ours would retrieve the balls. Good luck preparing for baseball!! Jenny I hope your back is feeling better. There is nothing worse than a sore back.
xoxo Jenny and family
Post a Comment