Tuesday, April 21, 2009

update

We're in SC now visiting my parents. (using Nana's high speed.. it's a wonderful thing!!!) The weather was nice enough to go out and build a sand castle the other day and today was really warm.. Eric got his annual sunburn. (with sunblock, every year without fail he gets one..! ) despite the burn, we are all having a good time. The only thing that has disappointed me is that my camera fell out of it's case and into the sand (on the first day of our arrival, not long after this picture was taken..) and now it does not work.. :( So I must use one of those throw away cameras to capture our memories!! How can I go on without my camera?!! We may be taking a trip to Best Buy before our visit is over...
Last week was very busy. One thing Sarah had was a class musical called "Rats!" (along with poetry night too!)Here she is with two other "townspeople"! There are a couple more pictures on Sarah's webpage to see. www.asilearnasigrow.blogspot.com

She's the third from the right. I took some pictures of the rats too, but they turned out so dark they didn't look right when I lightened them up..
All of the kids looked so cute and did a great job. Six weeks of hard work went into the production and it really showed!!!





Christian had a nice laid-back concert last Thursday night. He's the second from the left. They sounded great!

1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

Yay! I hope you are enjoying the weather. Give a hello to your folks for us. I'm so sorry about your camera. You get attached don't you!? How can life go on!! Have a safe trip and enjoy!