horray! I got a camera for mother's day !!! (thanks hon!) The kids also surprised me this morning with some gifts. Sarah gave me a copy of the play she was in a few weeks ago. We watched it after church today. It turned out very well. She also snuck out while we were still in bed (in her night-gown!) and picked me some flowers and gave it all to me with a sweet card. Christian gave me a book of poems he wrote himself. He is quite the poet! Here is one that I wanted to share:
MY MIRACLES
To me many things are miracles
mostly the simple ones
like the stars at night or just the Earth
I think it's a miracle how the Earth is at just the right angle
for life
Or the smile
Or feelings
Or a plant blooming in Spring
To me someone that changes the world is a miracle
Wind of sunshine is a miracle
The simple human being is a miracle
Something as simple as a dog barking or life as it is lived is
a miracle to me

my babes

A silly face while practicing piano!

My brothers Ray and Randy with my Dad, who received his 40-year mason pin. Congratulations Dad! (40 yrs, wow!!) Thanks Ray for sending me this one.
2 comments:
Yippee Jenny! What great kids you have. Very heartfelt gifts. Also my goodness Christian I LOVE YOUR POEM! I'm going to copy it and save it forever.
Jenny give a congrats to your father for me and wish Eric a happy B'day from us ok?
xoxo Jenny
I'm so excited to be back in your world via blog!!!!!
So glad you have a new camera. Christian and Sarah named my 2 new birds Mike & Ike. Thanks kids.
Post a Comment