Saturday, May 23, 2009

expo

our beautiful girl
Christian had a band concert on Wednesday night for school expo. He got a chance to play a solo on the trumpet, great job buddy! Here he is with Ms. Blake, his band teacher.

Christian and the solar car he and his partner Timmy made for the "solar-sprint challenge". His class went to the challenge yesterday for a field trip with their solar cars, which they raced.


Christian's clay"Aristotle the Great" was on display at our school expo. Each grade had samples of students work. Sarah had a book of poems there. I will post some of them when we get the book back to keep!


(isn't aristotle cute?!!)




1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

I guess she is beautiful. You guys are awesome, really. You do so much and are so involved. It is great to see. I'm curious about your car Christian and a solo - how brave. We will miss you this weekend. Good luck at your games and lessons! Ride a few more minutes for me Sarah. I feel so bad because with this stinkin' little baby I don't get out hardly at all. The girls miss it and so do I.
xoxo Jenny