Saturday, July 11, 2009

ponies

Sarah's friend Shannon has a close family member who has a few ponies. She gets to ride the brown one pretty often and she had Sarah over today to ride too. Sarah had a blast! These two white ones are Mommy and baby ("baby" is 8 though!)
Shannie on princey

Sarah trotting bareback. She was so proud of herself!







1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

I LOVE riding bareback. What did you think? Don't you feel so small? I wish we had a pony for the girls to lug around. They would love that. I hope you guys are doing well. We miss you. I wish we could have visited a little longer. Thank you very much for the dayspring card and the beautiful horse card you sent me. I'm going to frame that pretty horsey one and put it in the girls room. Love love love you all.
xoxoJEnny