Thursday, July 2, 2009

Some trip pictures

We are in NY visiting family and friends and here are some pictures I took so far.. more to come! We brought Sally along with us.. here she is in the truck on the way over! (we couldn't leave Sally behind!!!:) )
Sarah (with Roscoe running along) riding the 4 wheeler at Uncle Ray and Aunt Patty's house.

Uncle Ray and crew singing bluegrass!



Uncle Ray brought us to see some goats. This is "Billy" the goat that Sarah is feeding


My great-neice Leaha came along too





The goats are kept near a museum that I remember going to for field trips as a child. The man there opened up the exhibits for us to peek in. It was an unexpected surprise to get to see all of the great artifacts that I hadn't seen in years. Sarah thought it was pretty neat too!





An old truck from 1919






Sarah liked the cash register







We went into the one room school-house. Yes, I had to be the dunce.... Sarah didn't want to go first







She was more willing after Mom did it.









She's the teacher here!










Uncle Ray and Leaha the students.













They had stilts and hoops to play with for recess time back then apparently... Uncle Ray gave it a try. (hehe) Sarah wasn't so sure.











Pumpin' water!













We got to go visit my pal Jenny and her family! Here I am with Emmeline and the newest addition to their family Margie. It was so nice to snuggle with those cute babies! :) Emmy especially liked to come and sit on my lap during the visit. What a sweetie.














Our kids. We take an annual picture of them all together. This year there is one more! I tried to save the picture from last year to compare..but I don't know how to paste it on here.. so now it's gone!! (I have a copy at home, but I risked tyring something new here at Mom's and it didn't work for me..) I wanted to see the two pictures to compare how they've changed. WOW.. this update took minutes to complete! I will post more before we head home to NH!















No comments: