Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Romi

Eric's mom just sent us this one.. her horse Romi on the left (who is filling out quite nicely might I add!!!) meets his half sister. The email was titled "am I looking in a mirror??"

2 comments:

Jessie Mae said...

What beautiful horses! It looks like they were having a conversation. Sarah, that craft with the leaves is just gorgeous. We'll have to remember that for next fall. Lovely window decorations. I bet they look even more beautiful on a bright sunny day! Oh, and Sally looked too cute in her pumpkin costume! Glad you all had a nice visit with your Nana and Papa/Mom and Dad! They look they are doing great!

heavenly bliss said...

Wow what a neat picture!! I wonder what is going through their heads?! Yeah Sarah, I am definitely going to make that beautiful window decoration next year. LOVE IT! Also it is nice to see your Dad / Papa riding the four-wheeler. You are lucky to have great parents Jenny. Your kids are lucky to have great grandparents too!! Take care you guys. Talk to you soon.
xoox Jenny