Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving trip to NY '09

Here are some pictures of our annual Thanksgiving trip to NY! For some reason I cannot type anything under the pictures.. not sure what is going on! We went to the barn in Cape Vincent and spent a lot of time with "Sarah's NY horse", jake. She also got to ride the Knapp sister's other horses, Copper (with pink boots on..) and Charlie Brown. (thanks to Grandma too for the lesson on Jake!) There is a cute pic of Melinda texting on a yawning Charlie Brown.. too cute! Thank you girls for all of your assistance with Sarah, she looks forward to seeing you when we visit. Not to mention I love watching you ride... you girls are awesome! We had ourselves a regular pony party!! :)
More pics on the bottom of my nephew Tyler with his cousins..
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!!


















1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

Oooh I see Tyler put Christian in his place!!! Great pictures of you riding. That must be fun to visit another barn full of horses! We hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving. By the looks of it you did. Oh I wish I could have heard the music!! That is so special. Have a great Christmas season. Stay sane and HAPPY! Love to you all.
xoxo Jenny