The power went out on Wed. night for at least 5 hours.. what else to do??? Watch Sarah and her amazing cats do tricks!! Here is lacey showing us the "high five". haha!!
Christian read and we all played trivial pursuit. After that we made popcorn on the woodstove then we went outside and had a snowball fight in the dark! (I won...) :)

2 comments:
Oh your tree looks beautiful. Yes we too endured a power outage. You can come up with some great family fun with no TV, radio, computer, etc. We goofed around and tried to stay warm. Dad lit the stove with a match and we made some mini cupcakes. I wish you guys a great Christmas season. Don't go nuts!
ps-I'd love to see that amazing cat do its tricks. How fun. Our kitty is just pain in the neck right now. ALL SHE WANT'S TO DO IS EAT THE KIDS! She chases feet and pulls hair. It's funny but enough already!!
love to you all-
xoox Jenny
I love it when the power goes out. It's amazing how imaginations kick in. That is a beautiful picture in your header. Ran across your blog while I was looking around and reading others' blogs!!
Post a Comment