Sarah was playing around with my camera (again.) FELIX! You need a shave buddy!! (I found a few more like this too.. one of me, Aunt Wendy and the dog. Too funny!
Maggie and Sally begging for meat. :)
Sarah and her Auntie Wendy. My brother and family came to visit us for a few days which was a real treat. We normally don't see the Drake side of the family over Christmas since we've moved to NH . We had so much fun!!! We miss them already!
Zach and Christian got to hit the Dartmouth ski area two times during our visit. Zach was in HEAVEN!! Here they are in the lodge.
Getting ready to go up the lift
Here comes Christian!
Christian and Zach goofing around!
Sarah and Maggie (who was smacking her lips or something?!). As usual Maggie got tons of attention from Sarah! :)
My brother Randy with Maggie and our pup Sal on his lap (some jealousy going on there!!)
a dim-light picture of our tree.

1 comment:
Oh I'm so glad you had a visit from Randy, Wendy and Zach. Skiing. I wish I could ski. I'm a bit afraid though-it has been a while. They do tubing at Dry Hill. Do they offer that there? I have neve been but I hear it is really fun. CELTICS TICKETS NO WAY!! What game? The Celtics are my favorite NBA team too. It looks like you have had a nice holiday season. I have been thinking of you and wondering how you have been. Great gift Eric! It is a gift for me too - I get to see more of what you are up to!! Love to you all.
xoxo Jenny
Can you believe it is 2010!!! Holy cow.
Post a Comment