Rivendell boys AND girls teams won the Lyme tournament last week! Here is Sarah with her metal. Way to go Raptor's!!!!
After chores we got to head up to our neighbors (Mike and Linda's) house to welcome the new year!! It's no secret that Sarah loves animals! She hung around with the dogs while we were there. Here she is with their dog Moose.
Sarah playing with Moose and Sally
Christian eating Mike's famous hot wings (and I mean HOT!!). I could only eat one and Christian was eating them the whole time we were there.
Our friend Christine's dog "Harry" (a beautiful Bernese mtn. dog) was barking at this stuffed coyote.. it was pretty funny!
Mike, Eric and Christian waiting for the ball to drop. Eric is too excited about the new year! haha!!
Happy New year Sarah! :)
Utay, a friend of our neighbor (and now a friend of ours too!) yodeling! She is from Germany and can yodel beautifully. She even gave me a lesson. I have a video, but it's way too long to try and upload on here.. :(
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We hope this year is a wonderful one for all!

1 comment:
Happy New Year to you too! Looks like that was a fun party. I wish I could have heard that yodeling. Moose is gorgeous, that beautiful young lady in the picture with him is even gorgeousER! I bet that was funny to see the dog barking at the coyote. They are a nice breed. I've thought about getting one. Sarah is my kind of girl if she likes animals. Their is something special about them huh? Hope you have a wonderful year Parenti family. You are in our thoughts.
xoxo Jenny and fam.
Post a Comment