Sunday, February 14, 2010

another tournament

Christian played in another tournament this weekend. I finally managed to bring my camera and take a couple of videos! I caught some good ones. Our raptors won!!! :) I was having some issues uploading, and have tried to get the videos working on here a few times.. I hope it works now!

an assist


a shot!

3 comments:

The Parenti Family said...

Let me know if these don't work all!! For some reason they work for me at home, but not the computer at work and some other people are telling me that they can't see the videos at all.. I had to upload them three times!!!!
Thanks!!
--Jen

heavenly bliss said...

Hi Jenny. No, I can't see them. I just posted some videos too and can see them on my computer and wonder if anyone else can see them because at one point they told me to try again later or something. Sounds like you are pretty busy with basketball right now! We really hope that you had a wonderful anniversary and Valentine's day!!! Thank you for the card, Sarah. It made the girls day. As for the pony. He has about 100 names right now! They call him, Little Bub (after Justin Morgan's horse!), patches, Jr., gosh so many more. They call him Little Bub or Bub the most. Poor guy! We'll keep you posted about that. Take care.
xoxo Jenny
Are you on vacation this week? Also are you headed to Myrtle Beach this year?

heavenly bliss said...

WAIT A MINUTE. I JUST VIEWED THEM AGAIN AND IT WORKED. YAYYYY CHRISTIAN. JUST LIKE YOUR MOM!!! SHE WAS A GOOD BASKETBALL PLAYER, YOUR UNCLE RANDY TOO!! I'm so glad I got to see them. Wish we could be there in person. Also we are glad to see you 100%.
xoxo Jenny