Between our two kids we had 5 basketball games to attend last weekend! (Sarah was in 4 alone.. a big tournament was held at our school.) Eric and I were all over the place!! Here are some shots of Sarah's team. Christian is in a tournament this coming weekend. busy busy!

Sarah and Shannon waiting for their turn on the floor to warm up. Nice mouth guards girls!! :)

Good D Sarah!

the team!
1 comment:
Oh my that is a lot of games!! I hope you did well Sarah and Christian. We don't have any basketball for Georgia's age yet but they do a camp in the summer. Pretty soon the snow will be gone and you will out there playing baseball again. I don't know about you but I think your opinion is the same as mine - I'm sooooo ready for spring. Take care.
xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment