Christian having fun.
coloring eggs! (it felt strange to be coloring eggs when it was 86 degrees outside!)
Sarah after church with her chocolate egg. :)
card and flower my pal Jenny B. sent to us.. this flower was folded up and taped inside the card with instructions to wait until Easter, then take the flower out and put it in a shallow bowl of water. The flower opened up as if it was blooming once it hit the water.. so neat!!! :)
He is risen! Thanks Jenny and fam.. this was very special.

1 comment:
I'm glad your Easter was great Jenny. I know 80 degrees. I don't ever remember an Easter so warm. I'm glad you enjoyed your blooming flower. I was just searching around the internet and came upon it. I couldn't believe it worked the first time. Just folded paper!
The bonnet it beautiful Sarah! I love it. The ones I made the girls are huge and the next time I use the pattern I need to scale it down a bit. They blind them!
Yes baseball is here again! Georgia is playing and will have her first practice over our spring break next week. I'm sorry to say but Yuck!! I get sick of all the practicing. I volunteered to help out so maybe it won't be so bad this year.
The spring peepers are awesome. What a video. I like it when you drive down the road and go past a wet spot and hear them. It is so funny.
Take care of yourselves. Yes we'll have to visit some time. I was actually thinking of hopping over in a couple of weeks. My stepbrother Josh is getting married in Albany on the 24th and I thought since we are so close. I thought our spring break would be the week before and we had this big vacation planned to Vermont and New Hampshire. You were on the list if you were going to be around but then I realized our spring break was not the week before so now we are only going down for the night. We'll get there I promise!
xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment