Thursday, April 1, 2010

spring


Sarah had "dress as your favorite book character" at school yesterday. She decided to be Laura Ingalls Wilder. She was going to be Amy March from "little women", but decided that the clothes pin on her nose would probably be a bit uncomfortable! We took a ton of pictures of her in the poke bonnet/printed dress ensemble, then we headed over to school for literacy night. We are going to post pictures of that on Sarah's blog www.asilearnasigrow.blogspot.com.




Daddy hitting baseballs to Christian

Good catch!
Our pond is teaming with spring peepers. We snuck up on them and recorded their sound.. you can see the water rippling and if you look close you can see their little heads sticking out. We had to be real quiet because if they hear you coming they stop their peeping and duck under the water! Spring is really here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still love Laura Ingalls Wilder and her books! I can't wait to read them to the kids. Sarah looks very pretty all dressed up! Thanks for sending me the link to your friend's blog- I really like the blooming flower!