We went to "Uncle John's" tree farm this weekend in our town.. Uncle John is Shannon and Liam's (our kid's good friends...) Uncle (and his wife was both of our kids' 1st grade teacher.. a dear friend!) Here is the gang by the snacks and hotdogs that Uncle John always has available every year! (Thanks John!!) L-R Sarah, Christian, Liam and Shannon.
sawing away. Sarah chose the tree this year, it was Christian who cut it down
almost!! hold on Liam!!
Christian and his pal Liam carrying the tree
Christian's turn to put the angel on this year

1 comment:
What a WONDERFUL event for you family. I wish we could go real. We ran right out 10 years ago and got fake (my brother Russell had a reaction to their real tree and I think that influenced my decision) and now I wish we hadn't. I want to wait till this one wears out before we throw it away. Oh well. You guys are awesome! xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment