I'm way behind with pictures due to my memory card acting up.. I finally uploaded all 900 and something pictures tonight to fix the problem only to delete 3/4 of the pictures since they were already uploaded a while back.. so these are from the beginning of November! (something I could have done earlier if only I had the time!!!)

We desperately needed new windows in the downstairs level of our house. We finally got it done this fall. They are so nice!! Easy to clean and no more drafts!!

Christian (with Sally) poking his head out of his bedroom window

Sarah poking her head out of her bedroom window
2 comments:
:-) nice windows.
thinking of you
VERY nice Jenny. Yes new windows can make a big difference. I'm glad your problem is fixed. Now you are a slave to your blog once again!! I just love keeping up with my fave family from NH!! Love to you all and enjoy the Christmas season Jenny!! xoxo
Jenny
Post a Comment