Wednesday, January 16, 2008

After school chores....


We just got back from the barn. Sarah and I do the "scooping" and Daddy usually lets Kit in, but he worked a little late tonight, so I let him in along with the kids help. Thanks kids!! I really do not like to do that alone. Kit stays in his own pen behind the barn during the day then goes back to his bed after school. We practiced "whoa" and "walk" all the way back. What a good boy!!! Christian helps with the electric fence then runs off to play with all the barn cats (usually using the riding crop for them to scamper after!)

Here is a picture of him getting much, much love from Sarah out in his pen (he is too busy trying to move all of that "white stuff" around looking for a bit of green!) This was the day we took our Christmas picture, which had to include Kit this year!
Well, we had better be off.. Christian and Daddy have basketball practice tonight! Practicing up for that big game against Thetford on Saturday. GO RAPTORS!!! I will try and get some pictures on here soon of Christian in his uniform.

No comments: