Christian has his buddy Liam over tonight for a sleepover. I caught these two under the blanket playing Nintendo... time for bed boys!!! Basketball practice in the AM!!!! :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Jen, Eric, Christian and Sarah... How nice to have a family blog. I'm glad you emailed and let me know. This way, I can keep up with what's going on with you and watch how fast (too fast) the kids are growing! I'll be in touch! Love to you all, Eva
Jennifer- I am soooo happy. It lets me in on your life. I miss you all. Take care and happy happy blogging! p.s. the pictures are beautiful! love Jenny
2 comments:
Hey Jen, Eric, Christian and Sarah...
How nice to have a family blog. I'm glad you emailed and let me know. This way, I can keep up with what's going on with you and watch how fast (too fast) the kids are growing!
I'll be in touch!
Love to you all,
Eva
Jennifer- I am soooo happy. It lets me in on your life. I miss you all. Take care and happy happy blogging! p.s. the pictures are beautiful!
love Jenny
Post a Comment