Saturday, March 22, 2008

Beautiful Easter Eggs

**update: Easter Sunday!! The Easter bunny brought me a new camera and I just had to try it out! (I guess he's heard me complain about my old one quite a lot.. it did not work half of the time!) I took this shot of Daddy and Sarah before they left for church. She's holding up her music that she's going to sing today at the service. I am home with Christian as he still has a fever. Not a high fever, he's up and around but he's coughing terribly. On the mend though! Sarah is fine as you can see, first day without fever since last Sunday.. HORRAY!
Have a wonderful Easter Sunday all!
love,
The Parenti's

Christ the Lord has risen today! Alleluia! Earth and heaven in chorus say, Alleluia! Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia! Sing, ye heavens, and earth reply, Alleluia! Love's redeeming work is done, Alleluia! Fought the fight, the battle won, Alleluia! Death in vain forbids him rise, Alleluia! Christ has opened paradise, Alleluia!










Add Image

Happy Easter!! I thought that I would take some pictures of the kids (and Daddy too!!) coloring Easter eggs!!

I haven't gotten the chance to update in a while.. both kids have been sick and you can probably tell by their little faces that the flu is still with them (especially Christian). Sarah missed all of last week due to fever and Christian's started on Thursday morning. Fever and a terrible cough! They both made trips to the doctor (Sarah twice since her cough was so bad) and it's viral, so we must wait. Hopefully they both make it to parent/teacher/child conferences which are Monday. It's nice to not have school for that day, so they get some more time to feel better anyway! We've missed so much school due to snow days though, so our district has decided to extend the school day three days a week for a month to make up for one of those days.

ANYWAY, the kids were up and around somewhat and feeling like coloring eggs. They missed the Easter egg hunt at the masonic lodge this year due to their fevers, but we had fun at home anyway! We're all hoping to make it to church tomorrow, if not, Daddy and Sarah will go if she's okay.. she is suppose to sing in the children's choir for the service, and Eric is the usher tomorrow. If Christian still has the fever mom will stay home with him.

We hope that everyone has a happy, safe and healthy Easter!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there...
Arissa did her eggs tonight too, then had to have a bath, as her little hands decided to become quite colored!
I sure hope the flu leaves your house mighty soon! It's been a rough year.
We got 8.8 inches of snow last night, after going weeks with no snow and being able to see green grass again!
Wishing you all a HAPPY EASTER!
LOve ya,
Eva and Rodney