Sunday, March 30, 2008

Annual Ballet Picture Day

Sarah at the barre

Sarah and her teacher posing (Sarah knows the names of these positions but I don't know how to spell them so I won't even try! haha!)


Now I KNOW this is 5th position feet. These are the outfits they will wear in one of their dances at the spring recital, (they will wear the black too for another dance they'll do that day)cute aren't they?!








It was the annual picture day at the Upper Valley Children's Ballet yesterday! Sarah has been attending since she was four and every year I notice a difference in the girls on picture day. I remember when she first started and they had a hard time just sitting still for the photos to be taken!! They were all just so darn cute though with their little tutu's on and stumbling trying to hold that pose. Of course they are still cute, but getting so mature!! It's sad though how fast they grow. A few of these girls have been in with Sarah since she started and her teacher puts up pictures that were taken each year and my oh my how much they have changed :( stop growing so fast girls!!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I can't wait for the day when things get settled and I can get Arissa into dance!
Sarah has grown so much in the years that we've been in touch with each other! I know you are very proud of her!
Love to you all,
Eva

heavenly bliss said...

Oh MY! Georgia and Josie will LOVE to see these. I can't wait for them to wake up! Wish we could see her perform. I bet she is great- so long and lean!
xoxo
Jenny