Cute boys..:)
I love this one of our Sar-bear.. too funny!
During this cold, snowy (and icy!) time of the year in New England, one can't help but dream of summer! I feel like I have had enough!! It seems spring will never come at this point in the season...We really have had a rough time with weather this year, although I think it is a typical winter. The past few years it really has been mild and we have gotten spoiled! The summer was brought to my mind and I wanted to share some pictures of our last beautiful summer. We rented a party boat with our good friends Nancy and Mike and their children and went out on the Conneticut river. It flows in-between Vermont and New Hampshire and it was interesting to be right in the middle of the two with views of both states. It was a gorgeous day! We stopped on the shore near a sandy place and enjoyed a picnic and the kids swam. We had been living here for over five years and had never been on the Conneticut until that day and the river is right across from our home.. I kept wondering why we had not done this before as it was just so beautiful. We spotted wildlife along the way.. enjoyed the scene of cliffs where falons nest (and even saw a couple!), and the kids all took turns driving. ..How nice! Just a very relaxing enjoyable day that we WILL do again!
I also added a picture of Sarah in her own little flower bed she planted. The seeds she choose all took root nicely and here are some of them in full bloom! We can't wait to see these pretty flowers again!

No comments:
Post a Comment