I decided to go for a little walk around the flower beds today after I finished my computer work and took my camera along. I wanted to take some shots of some of the summer blossoms that are out! I took most of them up-close, so you would not see the weeds.. :) I have not weeded most of the garden beds in at least three weeks and they are getting pretty bad!! I'll have to tackle them soon.
a pretty type of a black eyed susan!
A Pink Poppy
This picture is of Sarah and her friend Sierra who came over today for a while. Christian had Sam over again too after golf lessons (I forgot my camera, next time!) Since both kids were so busy playing with their friends, I got to finish up some of my school work.
Then she saw this one and said "he looks like a mule!!!!" We love those long ears! Sierra was BEGGING to ride Kit and time was getting away from us, so I just threw on his riding pad and gave the girls a leg up. We just walked him from the pasture where he was all day to the barn, then the girls brushed him and loved on him some more before we put him in his stall for the night.

2 comments:
What nice pics! Colton and family :)
It was so nice visiting with you Jenny and Sarah. I too miss you tremendously already! I can't wait to see more pictures of your kitchen! For your sake (and Eric, Sarah and Christian) I hope that it is coming together nice and quickly and doesn't end up like your recent other renovation!! Take care of yourselves and will be talking with you.
xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment