The kids and I took a trip to NY and here are some of the pictures I took to share. I just added a few more today as I was having trouble uploading again!
Me with two of my brothers, Randy and Ray
My Dad :) We were at a restaurant and I think I caught him after just swallowing a bite of something, haha!!!
My mother-in-law Donna with Romy (who is still growing!)
My niece (okay, GREAT niece!) Leaha and I :)
Christian with his Uncle Ray (my bro). Christian spent a lot of time with Uncle Ray and Aunt Patty swimming, going for rides on the motorcycle and four wheeler!
We went out to eat with my friend Erin and her son Grant. Here is a picture of the kids together!
After visiting with Jenny and her girls, Sarah and I went to the barn to meet Grandma there. Here is Sarah with Grandma's new freisian Romy. Sarah is thinking "he's a lot bigger than Kit!!!" He's such a lover though..he'll put his head down for a kiss and a hug.
Melinda (her mom and dad own the horsebarn where grandma keeps her horse, she's a real sweetie and one heck of a rider!!!) , Sarah and Jake. Jake is one of Melinda's horses. Sarah gets to ride him whenever we visit the barn. Thanks Melinda for sharing your horse with Sarah!
Sarah, cousin Tyler, Christian and Sally our pup all posing for a picture
We stopped at Tupper Lake for a picnic on the way home to New Hampshire.
1 comment:
It's nice to see pics of your family Jenny. I'm glad you had a nice visit. Grant is a cutie! Where are your mom and dad??
xoxo Jenny
Post a Comment