Sunday, October 5, 2008

Autumn Party!

Some friends of ours from church invited us to a fun outdoor autumn party! Upon arrival we all were put into teams and got colored bandanas to wear for the teams (like surivior! :) ) Here is one game with Eric and christian's team playing pictionary (the "banana bandits was their team name haha!)
pictionary
Sarah and her friend Mikayla practicing another game we all played. We got into circles, holding hands then we all had to pass the hoop around this way. Of course my team ended up with the smallest hoop! After the games the kids watched movies, played basketball etc. We did not see much of them when they started that. When the sun went down the adults all sat around a campfire and chatted. It was a very nice time!

We had lots of yummy food. As you can see Eric and Sarah loved their bandanas and wore them for most of the party.


2 comments:

heavenly bliss said...

That party looks like it was fun. Wish we had something like that around here. It seems LA is getting even more boring if that is posible!! Just plain old nothing to do! Well you remember.
xoxo Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hey there..
Thanks for sending me the link again. I think I'd lose my head, were it not attatched!
The party looks great! Looks like everyone had a blast!
The fall down here in NC is so much different than back in Michigan! The leaves are turning, very slowly! Today was almost 90 degrees! As much as I said I woudln't miss the snow, I think it's going to take a lil getting used to!
Hope all is well with you and the family!
Love and hugs,
Eva