Thursday, October 30, 2008

pumpkin lighting

After homework, barn chores and dinner the kids carved their pumpkins! I carved a tiny gourd and Daddy helped with Sarah's HUGE pumpkin. Christian chose to carve a smaller one.. he knows all too well all of the "guts" that are involved with the biggies! I will take some pictures of them in their costumes tomorrow by their lighted pumpkins to share.
After the ghastly pumpkin carving was done we went to a small farm in the next town north of ours to visit their annual pumpkin lighting. There were some pretty neat pumpkin carvings there and at the very end we saw:

"happy halloween!"


1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

Wow that is neat. You live in a nice area Jenny. It seems that their is a lot going on. La is the same as I have mentioned before. I need to get something going!
Have a great night. Stay safe!
xoxo Jenny