This group of ghouls helped at the church "halloween supper" on Saturday night. Mommy washed dishes and Daddy moved tables. It feels good to help out! :)
We stayed on at church this AM after the service with other families to help clean up the church yard. We all enjoyed a yummy lunch of chowder and chili afterwards. Eric with his gang!
Christian and I bagging leaves
More leaves! Christian and one of my pre-school friends helping to rake up part of the church lawn
That does make you feel good huh? We have our annual harvest dinner coming up and ugh I dread the work but in the end feel so satisfied (especially if there is turkey and the fixin's left over!!!!)
Wendy stopped with a bag of clothes Friday - Thanks Jenny. Seriously I was thinking Santa is bringing you girls clothes and that's IT. Thanks for thinking of us. Georgia has donned Sarah's clothes since then. She will come out and say "Oh I love this one because smell mom it smells just like Sarah" warm fuzzy! Miss you!~Jenny xoxo
3 comments:
That does make you feel good huh? We have our annual harvest dinner coming up and ugh I dread the work but in the end feel so satisfied (especially if there is turkey and the fixin's left over!!!!)
Wendy stopped with a bag of clothes Friday - Thanks Jenny. Seriously I was thinking Santa is bringing you girls clothes and that's IT. Thanks for thinking of us. Georgia has donned Sarah's clothes since then. She will come out and say "Oh I love this one because smell mom it smells just like Sarah" warm fuzzy! Miss you!~Jenny xoxo
Isn't it great in the fall, to be able to get out and rake and help out the church? It looks like you all really enjoyed yourselves!
Continued prayers for Cecily and her family!
Eva
Very cute photos! Hope all is going well for the family. :) Love, Laura and her boys
Post a Comment