Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas pictures

I tried to get a good picture with Sally in it, since it is her first Christmas and as you can see, they turned out quite comical! kiss, kiss for Christian...

More kisses for Sarah...
Finally I tried making funny noises to just get Sally to look my way!


cute shot huh?!




We had an ice storm last Friday and lost power for a while. I took the kids outside after the freezing rain/snow stopped and we'd played too much trivial pursuit! This one turned out well too. We were lucky and got our power on by bedtime, others in our town are JUST getting their power back! Eric's boss (who lives further south of us) still has no power. He had to go travel to Connecticut to find a generator... crazy!



1 comment:

heavenly bliss said...

I figured you were hit by the ice. We heard all about it on the news! I'm glad you weren't out very long. The pictures are cute. We got your card. Oh My Goodness they are sooo beautiful!! You are blessed Jenny (and Eric!)
xoxo Jenny