
Here is Sarah at about 3-3 1/2 years old. I wish I could put some baby pictures on here, but we had switched to digital right around the time this picture was taken! When she was born she had a full head of black hair. She weighed 9lbs 8oz. Last night Sarah and I got our her birth certificate. She was really curious about what time she was born! She came at 5:07 pm. She got a kiss at that time tonight! We love you Sarah and can't imagine life without you!!!

Sarah at age 4 when she first started ballet classes. So small! I wonder how children can grow so fast?!

Our ballerina now! This was taken on Sunday (12/14) when we got home from Sarah's Christmas ballet recital. Of course I forgot my camera for the show, so I had to hurry and take a picture before she shed her ballet attire.

12/15/08 Sarah and her pal Shannon !

Make a wish!

Happy Birthday my big nine year old!!!
1 comment:
The girls and I thought about you all day Sarah. You look so happy and what a beautiful girl you are. We hope to one day see you dance I bet you are wonderful. Have a great year being 9 but don't wish to be 10 ok?!!
love from the "B" family!
Post a Comment